What do the English Cricket team, Kookaburras, Hockeyroos, Springboks, Argentinian Pumas, and the English Rugby team all have in common? They love training at Hale!
Hale School’s expansive campus features outstanding physical education and sporting facilities that include:
- 1 x 50m 10 lane outdoor heated pool (2m deep)
- 1 x 25m 8 lane outdoor heated pool (1.2m deep)
- 2 multi-purpose gymnasiums
- Indoor rock climbing wall
- Fitness Centre – fully equipped strength and conditioning facility
- 12 plexipave tennis courts
- 6 grass tennis courts
- 3 AFL football fields
- 5 soccer fields
- 2 rugby fields
- 1 floodlit artificial synthetic surface hockey pitch – with five tiered stadium
- 3 grass hockey fields
- 5 cricket grounds, all with turf wickets
- 12 turf practice wickets
- 11 synthetic cricket practice wickets
- Cricket bowling machine alley
- 10-lane 400m grass track and plexipave jump pits
- Various cross country tracks
The School’s boathouse ‘Cygnet Hall’ is situated on Matilda Bay on the Swan River and houses the School’s superb rowing fleet. All boat classes from eights to single sculls are available in the School’s extensive rowing programme.
The Sports Pavilion provides a central venue for parents, friends, team mates, staff and students to gather and enjoy the fellowship that flourishes in the Hale School sporting community.