The Hale School Parents' and Friends' (P&F) Association provides all parents with the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the large number of school-related social activities which take place each year.
The aims of the Hale School P&F are:
- To foster friendships and develop a support network within the Hale community
- To accurately represent the views and expectations of the parents and friends of Hale School
- To co-ordinate social occasions where parents and friends of the School can join together to foster friendship
- To support the School and its aims
- To benefit our sons' education by assisting in the allocation of the funds available to the P&F through an annual levy
The goal of the P&F at Hale is to organise a number of events enabling parents to meet both on a formal and informal basis and to achieve our stated aims.
You are invited to attend the P&F meetings held in the Board Room in the Administration Building on the second Wednesday of each month. These meetings provide you with a forum to raise any issues, or alternatively you can contact any of the members of the elected Committee or your Year Representative to put forward your ideas. We welcome your input and assistance in achieving our aims for the good of all in the Hale community.
The members of the commitee are elected annually in November for the forthcoming year. Year representatives on the Committee are also available to contact on any issues relating specifically to year groups.
If you would like to be involved with any of our events or activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a copy of the P&F Constitution please contact Community Relations at Hale School on 9347 9754 or email email@example.com.